NAT is your new go to shoe! A perfect addition to any outfit, NAT will take you through Summer in shirtdress and skirts into Autumn with jeans and jackets.
Styling Tip: For a simple and chic weekend look, slip on NAT without laces with some lived-in denim and a white t-shirt.
NOTE: If your preference is to wear these with laces, and you feel the elastic gusset is tight across the tongue, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but do cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe. This easily transforms this shoe to a standard lace up shoe.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed removable Functional Footbed:
- Heel support, cradle and cushioning
- Arch support Forefoot cushioning
- Patented Custom Fit Pack* to fit wide, standard and narrow feet.
- Leather upper
- Leather lined footbeds
- Leather lined with specifically placed foam lining to alleviate pressure on skin.
- Podiatrist & Physiotherapist designed Dual Density Polyurethane Sole. Lightweight with durable outer sole, and softer midsole.
- Gusseted tongue so can be worn with or without laces. If you require a looser fit, simply cut the elastic to release the gusset. It's simple to do, but cut carefully to avoid the leather of the shoe.
*Fit Pack = Full-length footbed, half-length footbed, and forefoot cushions.